Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jen!

It was my sister-in-law's birthday and I was so, so, so excited to give her the present I made for her this year. Remember this photo shoot? Well, it has been one of my favorites... these two have passion that they are not afraid to show and I love it! So I decided to make Jen a book of our little photo shoot and this is the finished product... (I love it so much I almost just wanted to keep it for myself!)

the book1copy

The front and back.

the book2copy

My favorite shot...

the book3copy

the book4copy

the book5copy

And how could we display this fun birthday present without the birthday girl herself? (Just getting home from the gym and still looking gorgeous!)

the book6copy

Enjoying her new book out in the garden... awesome!

the book7copy