Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yeah, I like color...

Senior pictures are so fun because I get to work with cute girls like her. I love bringing out the fun, candid side of people and she did it like a champ. Makes me wish I had some cute pictures like this when I was a Senior. Back in the day... I mean, way back in the day... we just used our school yearbook picture. Oh, how things have changed!

Check out our fun colors... really fun!

Maddie32copy

Maddie42copy

Um... yeah, she's pretty!

Maddie44copy

This shot is for the dancer in her. She's got some serious legs. Don't mess!

Maddie52copy

Oh, and the little black ottoman was a Christmas gift from my family... thanks family... it really did it's job well!

Maddie69copy

Maddie88copy

Maddie94copy

Maddie99copy

Maddie103copy

Maddie121copy

Maddie146copy

Maddie157copy

Maddie169copy

Maddie180copy

Her mom came along with us and was killing me with her comments the entire time. She did a great job at assisting me and helping this girl laugh. It was very fun!

Happy Graduation!