5 Random Things About Me...
1. I'm a shopaholic. I think if I weren't a full time photographer my next choice of profession would be a professional shopper. No joke... if you've seen "Confessions of a Shopaholic" then you know where I'm coming from.
2. My mother was born and raised in Hawaii which is why I was given the hawaiian middle name Kanani.
3. I hate mayo, tomatoes, tuna fish, and mustard... I'm almost positive I will die if my skin comes in contact with any of them. For real!
4. My favorite show is "So you think you can Dance." Mainly because I really cannnot dance but wish I could.
5. I have three adorable children that are continually my best subjects to photograph daily. I am so lucky to have them.
I'm so happy you've found my blog and I'd love to hear from you.