Monday, April 20, 2009

Vintage Bridals

So let me give you a little background behind this photo shoot. The dress that Jen is wearing is her mother's wedding dress... so vintage, huh! And I wanted to take these two to a location that I've been contemplating for bridals and actually the dress and the location were a perfect match.

(I wanted to clarify, because I've had a lot people ask... no, this isn't the actual dress Jen's going to wear for her wedding but she will be using the pics for a display... fun, huh?)

J1copy

J2copy

Jen loves, loves, loves "Edward & Bella." And I have to say, these first pics are taking on a very vampiress mood... wouldn't you say?

J&W3copy

J3copy

J4copy

J&W5copy

J&W4copy

J&W6copy

And, my favorite!

J&W2copy

I want to also give credit to Will. Most guys are not this comfortable in front of the camera and he was absolutely perfect! What a fun day!