Saturday, November 21, 2009

A snippet of my day...

I am so excited to announce that this next week is my last week working at my 2nd job. My notice has gone in and I am done! I will be pursuing photography full time now and I couldn't be happier!! I can't tell you how amazing it feels to have found my passion and to be able to focus on it completely is just the icing on the cake.

Now on to the pictures...

Here is my first Senior session for the class of 2010 and it's made me realize that I absolutely love doing these sessions!! And this girl was adorable, sweet and incredibly stylish... bring on the Seniors!

Sadie834copy

Next, I had the opportunity to meet this sweet couple. And if I'm being honest... I really like these sessions too! It's amazing to me that I was "working" today but really I was just having fun meeting new people and making them look good... ;)

I love what I do!

Saine930bwcopy