Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Libby.

Meet Miss Libby. This picture cracks me up... feed me mom!! :)

Libby9253copy

The blanket is from Libby's room and how adorable to have it as a backdrop to match. I adore it!

Libby9272copy

Here are some of the other sweet knitted props my friend, Karina, made for me. I absolutely love them all!

Libby9279copy

Libby9280copy

Remember this one?

Libby9290copy

Libby9295copy

Her eyes are so soft and sweet in this next one.

Libby9316bwcopy

Libby9332bwcopy

I think one of the best things about doing newborn shoots is the gorgeous, wonderful mothers that I get to meet. It's so fun to witness the interaction between mothers and their new babies. This mother was no exception. One of the sweetest ladies I have ever met and so loving and nurturing to her children. Plus, she's beautiful!

Libby9352honeycopy

Libby9357honeycopy