Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little diva...

I've just recently been given the opportunity to attain some really fun and really gorgeous photography props and dress ups. This little outfit is from Fairy Wonderful. Shanna makes some of the most adorable and unique dresses and tutu's and WINGS!!! The wings are my favorite part... and I can't wait to share them with you. I have more of these fun items to photograph but for now here is one. It really doesn't get any cuter than this little birthday get-up... and I want to thank my sweet neighbor for letting me do this mini photo shoot on such short notice. What a gorgeous little sweetie!

Emme718copy

Emme715copy

Emme735copy

Emme759copy

What good is turning ONE without cake? She was quite the delicate little cake smasher... in fact, when Mommy went to smash her hands and feet in it she was pretty much traumatized! Isn't it funny how some babies just don't like to get messy? Who knew?

EmmeCake01copy

EmmeCake10copy

EmmeCake13copy

EmmeCake20copy

EmmeCake23copy

EmmeCake26copy

The foot goes in and the tears start flowing...

EmmeCake32copy

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweetheart!