Friday, July 3, 2009

Casting Call!!

I'm in search of about three or four 2-3 year old girls to help me photograph some of the most beautiful tutu dresses and accessories. These are not just your ordinary tutu dresses either... completely unique and extremely gorgeous! If you know of anyone that would be interested... send them my way. Each little girl that I photograph will have her picture used for advertising purposes on the Fairy Wonderful website so please make sure that her parents are ok with that before contacting me.

Here's what to do...
Email me with your daughter's picture. I prefer to work with children that are super comfortable in front of the camera so if your daughter is one of them... please let me know. Each little girl will also receive a free 8x10 and it's your choice whether you'd like to purchase additional prints at my regular price rate. No session fee applies here.

Also, I may be looking for younger babies in the future as well so if you have a baby girl and would be interested... I'd be happy to hear from you too!

Thanks, everyone, and spread the word!! These dresses are absolutely stunning... you won't be sorry... promise!!