Saturday, July 18, 2009

Angie + Christian

I had so much fun with these two. We pretty much shot all night and I'm glad we did!!

Angie-&-Christian814copy

A&Cblog1

This hand behind the neck shot is one of my favorites. I think Christian thought I was crazy trying to make him do this pose. We had him do it a couple times and then he made this face down below as he did it and it was perfect! I was so excited and immediately showed him after and he didn't really seem too impressed. (I think he thought it was more weird than anything.) I still love it just the same, though, and actually made him do it again... you'll see it again in this post. :)

A&Cblog4

A&C862copy

A&Cblog3

A&C957copy

A&Cblog5

I love when the wind blows right at the right moment. Saaaweet! :)

A&C985copy

A&Cblog2

Oh... there's that arm again! Ha! He's such a good sport!

A&Cblog6

This one is a winner! I love everything about it.

A&C1043copy

A&C1032copy

A&C1069copy

A&C1091copy

A&C1115hazecopy

A&C1123copy

A&Cblog8

Don't ask me why they're in a cage... it was there and I wanted to use it... so I did.

A&C1151copy

A&C1178copy

A&Cblog7

Angie-&-Christian1185copy

And I'm spent... goodnight!