Monday, June 15, 2009

Camera for Sale!!!


My sweet friend, Rachel, is selling her Nikon D60 and I thought I'd help her sell it if any of you lovely blog viewers are interested. She purchased it in February and is selling it with the two lenses that came with it... which is the Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 AND the Nikkor 55-200 mm 1:4-5.6. It's a very user friendly camera and is great for a beginner. Perfect for anyone who just wants better pictures dang it... because the regular old digital camera just isn't cuttin' it anymore!

She purchased it at Costco for about $700 or more and is asking $600 or will take offers. So if you're interested let me know...

Oh, and btw, I'm attending another fabulous photography class tomorrow and so I've put my editing on hold. I'd hate to learn something new and wished I could have applied it to every photo I just got done editing... so they will just have to wait. ;)

Fun things are just around the corner! Wahoo!