Saturday, June 6, 2009

A little sweetie...

This little girl is just one of a beautiful family of six that I was able to meet the other night. She loves to get her picture taken and it blows my mind... I've never met a little girl like her. When I asked her if I could take her picture she got excited and gave me some of the sweetest little smiles I have ever seen. Completely adorable in every way!

The rest of the fam is coming soon!

And are you anxious to see the rest of those bridals from the "big teaser" I posted a couple weeks ago? The wedding has come and gone and it is now safe to reveal them... the big reveal coming tomorrow! Wahoo!

Moon081pscopy

I also wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful comments here on my little blog. It honestly means a lot to a girl like me. It's now been seven months since I started my photography professionally and to hear that others like what I do makes it worth every step. Thanks for the encouragment and I hope that I can continue to grow from here on out!