Friday, June 19, 2009

Another most excellent class...

I had the opportunity to spend the evening with some pretty lovely ladies. We spent the evening learning from my sweet friend Marissa Vargason. I learned so much that by the end of the night my head was spinning. But the best part is... we found some pretty sweet locations and I'm excited to use them again!!

This gorgeous girl is Karina {KO Photography}
Not only is she a super talented photographer... she's a total babe! We kept saying it's like you're in a Pantene Pro-V ad because she really does have such fabulous hair!!

Karina2copy

Karina1copy

And here is our little model for the evening... Marissa's daughter. Doesn't she look like she could model for Aeropostale? Hmmmm... we might be on to something here!

My favorite thing about this picture is her little freckles. Aren't they adorable?


McKenna1copy

Loved it in b&w too!

McKenna1bwcopy

Thanks for another very informative and fun class!!

(btw, my pictures thank you, Marissa, for saving them from the very blah and very dull life they were taking on in blogger... what a difference you have made! Yay!!)