Monday, April 5, 2010

Where in the world???

I know, I know, I know... it's been a long time, hasn't it? And I'm sorry to say that it's not even going to be a full post tonight. Let's just say that WPPI really made me think about the way I was doing things... so I've been focusing a lot of my attention on the business aspects of photography. And, quite frankly, I'm not a business woman but apparently I signed up to be when I started this whole roller coaster ride. It was so great to go to WPPI and gain a new perspective on things. I was completely inspired and overwhelmed the entire time. It's definitely a lot to take in. But I think the goal really for anyone who attends is to take what ever you can with you and make it work the way it suits you. Wow! It was really mind-blowing at times! I am soooooo happy I had the opportunity to go... so happy! And, man, there is a lot of amazing talent out there. Makes you feel kinda like a "small fry." But, hey, they all started somewhere, right? So here's to hoping for future success and happiness... and possibly some blog posts with more than one picture?

Just a little taste of my weekend...


Easter7738copy