Monday, April 5, 2010

Herem Family

OK people this is a huge accomplishment for me. Blogging has been the last thing on my mind lately but I know I'm well overdue for a post. So sorry to all of you that follow this blog and have come up sorely disappointed everyday for the last MONTH! Yeah, it's been a month! That is bad... I'm sorry!

This is my new friend Jen and her adorable little family. She's a fellow photographer herself. And she is absolutely fabulous at what she does. We had a great time talking photography and getting to know each other better... and we were FREEZING!! April... you are not being good to us!

Blog1

Blog2

Jen7790copy

I'm pretty sure she has the coolest eyes ever! Wow!

Blog3

Jen7811copy

Jen7863copy

Jen7884copy

This next shot was kind of a joke but totally reminds me of how things tend to go in our family. I'm running around town, taking pictures, editing and trying to run a business and there's always my sweet husband right there taking care of the kids and holding things down at home. It's so great we have these guys to help out and make things A LOT easier!

Jen7903copy

Then we started a little couples session... downtown Salt Lake City.

Jen7911copy

Jen7924copy

She kept telling me she didn't know how to pose... I didn't believe it. She rocked everything!

Jen7926copy

Jen7935copy

Jen7928copy

Jen7934copy

Blog4

Jen7944copy

Jen7957copy

Jen7958copy

Jen7985copy

Jen8013copy

Jen8001copy

Jen8025copy

The End.