Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a BABE!!

It was so fun to shoot this little girl. I think I took well over 200 pictures of her. She is so beautiful and so smart! She'll be turning 2 this month and the best part is... we share the same birthday! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Keana Blog2

Oh, and this chair was a killer deal. I found two of them on KSL for $35 each. Which is perfect because I've been lacking a chair for my computer desk. I love good finds on KSL!!

Keana3copy

Is she a doll or what? I love that she's enhancing her already super voluptuous lips with lip gloss. And her smile is perfect... you can tell that she's lovin' her now found friend.

Keana Blog

Keana9copy

Once again, on these last two, I just can't decide which one I like better (color or B&W). Both were too good not share!

Keana13copy

Keana12copy