Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meet the Curtins...

This is my next beautiful Senior and her quite handsome brother. I had a blast during this session! I've never shot older siblings before and it's amazing how well they listen!! Really, I'm so used to running around looking like a fool trying to get the little ones to look at me so when we were done, I was like... really? That's it? So easy!

Curtin1364copy

Curtin1356copy

Curtin-Blog2

Curtin03bwcopy

Isn't he so "J.Crew?" I thought so... and he was happy about that. :)
Love his style.

Curtin1400copy

Curtin-Blog1

Curtin21copy

Curtin1425copy

I really cannot get over how beautiful she is.

You'll notice that I had both girls try this pose and I was shocked to see that both of them had such a hard time holding it. Like it really put them in pain! I kept saying it's ok we don't have to do it, but they both insisted that they could do it. Hey, I'm not going to argue... it turned out awesome for both of them!

Curtin32copy

Curtin1452copy

Curtin37copy

Curtin1465copy

Also, funny story about the boots... they're mine. LOL! They went perfectly with her belt which, might I add, is probably soon going to join my wardrobe... love it!!

Curtin41texturecopy

Curtin1487copy

Curtin49copy

Curtin1511copy

Such a sweet girl.