Monday, October 19, 2009

Love this girl...

It has been killing me keeping these pictures all to myself!! I have so much love for this girl... my seriously gorgeous sister-in-law, Jen. She is the posing queen... no kidding!! Most of the time I just stand back and let her do her thing and start clicking away. This whole photoshoot was seriously one of the funnest shoots ever... she ROCKED IT!! And how much do you love this Coca-cola wall?

Jen6116copy

Jen6138copy

She's almost like a modern day Marilyn Monroe... love it!

Jen6156copy

Jen6128copy

Love, love, love this house!!

Jen6162copy

Jen6167copy

Jen6174copy

Jen6177copy

This next one... one of my favs!

Jen6184copy

Jen6192copy

Jen6330copy

Jen6315copy

Jen6294copy

Jen6272copy

Jen6309copy

JenBlog1

Isn't her hair to die for? I've never seen anything like it... love your style, Jen!!

Jen6274copy

This next shot is such a sweet one... it's a picture of Jen's grandpa who passed away last year. It was so cute because as soon as I took the picture and showed it to Jen's mom, she started to tear up. I thought it was a darling idea and how touching to make him a part of it.

Jen6258copy

Jen6353copy

Jen6372copy

Absolute favorite shot of the whole day. When I was finished editing this picture I pretty much couldn't believe what I had just done. And it's totally going on my business cards. She is stunning!!!

Jen6341copy

Jen6389copy

Jen6399copy

And love the lighting in these last three.

I seriously wanted to cry the night I came home and looked at these for the first time. Jen and I have been sharing ideas for over a year now of what we were going to do for her bridals and to see it all come together, I think, gave us both the biggest sense of accomplishment. And through it all I think it brought us closer which is why I love to do this. I get to bond with people in ways that I never would normally and I'm loving it!


Jen6394copy