Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

I cannot tell you how much I love these little people.  They truly make me the proudest mama in the world.  

Finally upgraded my camera, friends.  It was a long time overdue.  I'm starting to dip in to film more as well.  (Working at a film lab, you would hope so, right?)  However, these were all shot with my D600.

My baby girl is my mini me in so many ways.  She was absolutely thrilled to be Ariel this year.  She's talking so much more and half the time she's singing Little Mermaid songs.  It's the greatest.  
 My handsome boy dressed up as Night as the Living Dummy.  He played the part so well.  I love that my kids get so in to their characters.
 And of course my scary Zombie Cheerleader.  I think she wants to be a Zombie something every year now.  Princess days are over.  
blog footer