Monday, June 25, 2012

A workshop...

Back in April I had the lovely opportunity to attend the "With Rapture" workshop by Blush Photography.  To say I was inspired is an understatement.  This was the greatest "kick in the pants" to get out and start shooting again I could have ever given myself.  

I left feeling like I had a great new perspective on shooting and on how to run my business.  I've learned that keeping things simple is the smartest way to go for me.  

These images are from Day One of the workshop.  Perfect couple, perfect setting, and perfect little surprise in the middle.  We had a little friend join us and it couldn't have been any sweeter.  

Thanks, Brooke, for sharing your thoughts and talents... you are a gem!

*Also, I'm in the middle of creating a new website/blogsite so if you're trying to find pricing and such through my website, best thing right now would be to just email me.  jaymekanani@hotmail.com is the very best way to get a hold of me for now.  

Can't wait to share it with you!  It's going to be so pretty!
 
blog footer