Saturday, January 29, 2011

As promised...

Meet McKenzie & Tanner. This was probably one of the coldest days to get married... but I absolutely loved it because we had the Salt Lake City Temple pretty much all to ourselves. Plus, given the fact that I was about 7 months pregnant while shooting this wedding, I was actually nice and toasty with my mini heater tagging along. As for my bride... not so much! But she was sweet as can be the entire time and I'm so happy I was able to capture their day for them.

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about booking a wedding this Spring... as of right now I'm scheduled to deliver my baby on February 21st and will be taking about 4-6 weeks off depending on how I feel. Chances are I'm going to be dying to get out of the house and start shooting again so I'd say end of March I'll be available to start booking for weddings.

Oh, I so can't wait for the warmer weather to get here... anyone with me?


kt1
0713copy
725copy
kt2
kt3
kt4
kt7
kt6
kt5
964copy
943copy
kt8
kt15
kt9
975copy
1005copy
kt12
1136bwcopy
kt11
kt10
kt13
1192copy
1178copy
kt14