Thursday, June 24, 2010

Only a teaser??

Oh my, it is soooo sad how long it's been since my last post. I feel so sorry for any of you who follow this blog. Well, "followed" would probably be the correct term. Don't give up on me... I really have good intentions to post a wonderful project that I'm still in the middle of and not to mention some pictures from a fabulous workshop that I hosted last week. All these things... plus, being a mom have really consumed me lately. I really am so sorry... and I'm really so sorry that every post is an apology for not posting. Sheesh... I need to get my blog up higher on my priority list. Until then, just a teaser from a fantastic couple I hung out with for like 5 hours last Saturday!! We're totally best friends now... for life! LOL! Love their session and hope to share it among other things with you soon!

7377copy