Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy as a little bee...

I am soooo sorry for the blog slacking lately. This blog haunts me daily... I know I haven't done a full post for weeks now but there is good reason people. The busy season has officially started and so therefore the blog is a little neglected.

Here is a little taste of my session today. And I could not be more excited about it!! High School Seniors seriously rock!! I have had some of the most beautiful and fun girls you could ever work with and there's probably about five or six other sessions on top of this one so, yeah, you could say I'm soooooo behind.

I'm also taking the weekend off to enjoy a little R&R with some pretty fun ladies up in beautiful Bear Lake. Cannot wait to have some much needed girl time where we can just play and giggle... see you when I see you!

2995copy