Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Lens!!

I just received a new baby in the mail yesterday and I am dying!! I feel like I've been a "wide lens challenged" girl for way too long... majorly! This shot is just me playing with the wideness... LOL! It's like a whole new world for me. I'm seriously standing right next to her. Say what?! :)

My shoot today was wonderful! I've said it before and I'll say it again... seniors are so my favorite! These girls are darling and I have a blast every time. And our location was one of my favs too... first time shooting there and I have a feeling it won't be the last. There will be lots more from this shoot just wanted to share my exciting news!

Oh, and keep posting the questions for the Q&A... I'll be sharing a post with answers soon! Thanks, everyone!

Chelsea2700copy

(Shot with my new Nikkor 17-55 2.8 Wahoo!!)