Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Angie's Bridals

Can I just say that I love this girl? She is the most hilarious person I have ever met!! I never stop laughing when I'm around her... really, one of the coolest personalities ever! And to top it off... she decides to fly me to Wyoming for our shoot... yes, fly, in a plane... and she couldn't have picked a more gorgeous place!! This is Jenny's Lake right next to the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. The most amazing scenery and really what more could we ask for? The sun shining through the mountains and along the lake... Amazing!

Angie001pscopy

Angie004psbwcopy

Angie006pscopy

This next one, my fav!

Angie008pscopy

Angie010pscopy

Angie024bwcopy

Oh, and then she decides, "hey! I'll climb up in that tree!" I'm like, "you really don't have to, Angie! It's ok." Did she listen? Nope!

Angie5692copy

Angie5749copy

Angie5777copy

Angie025copy

Angie5788copy

Last shot before we had to go... just needed more of the sun setting... love it! Her wedding is soon to come!

Angie033pscopy